NEW: SilverMate chipboard screw - News
Available from January 2019
In January 2019 we will introduce a new chipboard screw: SilverMate. SilverMate is a new, extra-strong chipboard screw with specially developed tip and other distinctive elements, thanks to which we dare say this screw is the best of its kind!
A balanced range of chipboard screws, also produced in a chromium-6 free galvanized version, offers extremely wide coverage of all needs. By using only 3 Pozi- and 3 Torx®-versions across the range, bit changes will be less frequent, thus saving time. The SilverMate, having the CE approval mark and issued with an ETA, is packed in a sturdy professional box featuring a viewing window and easy access tray.
Improved milling ribs ensure a perfect damage-free finish. An extremely sharp point, combined with the improved thread, ensures rapid engagement in the wood with a minimal splitting risk. The SilverMate is the strongest chipboard screw in its class, making it suitable for mounting into almost any type of wood. Sophisticated shaft ribs on the partial thread version and a superior wax also ensure minimal turn-in-resistance.
• Extremely strong screws with minimal risk of head twisting
• Minimum turn-in-resistance due to the use of superior wax
• Particularly fast engagement, almost immediately from the first rotation of the drill with minimum starting pressure.
• Very low splitting risk due to the 4 special milling ribs at the tip of the screw
• Special shaft ribs give extra space to the screw head when it penetrates the wood, further reducing the chance of splitting.
• Produced in lengths up to 200 mm in Pozi and Torx, in full and partial thread
• Available at professional hardware stores
• Packed in sturdy boxes with viewing window
• ETA and CE quality mark
• Samples and documentation sent free of charge on request